Sonic Electronix

spending $10,000 on a system

The highest i've seen mine is 13.9 with nothing running except for the car itself after just charging the batteries and revving the engine to about 2500

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

boiler 12v charge at 15.8 14v at 16.8 etc i have 14v and never drop below 13 your setup sounds good but id go with Rays bandpass design

12v charges at 14.4....

or in that general area..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

My bad my mistake you guys are right I remeber the highest charging suggestion was 14.8 but I use to burp at 15v in meca

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

my my build is ganna cost me close to 8 grand just running 4 sa 12s 0n two sa1500s after wood glue screws fiberglass resin wire mids highs sa 100.4 alt batts all connecters and ends for wires fuses and the subs and amps are pretty cheap in my build

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

my my build is ganna cost me close to 8 grand just running 4 sa 12s 0n two sa1500s after wood glue screws fiberglass resin wire mids highs sa 100.4 alt batts all connecters and ends for wires fuses and the subs and amps are pretty cheap in my build

dude mine wasnt even near 8g, what the fuck are you doing that costs all that shit LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

8 grand for that system? You'reDoingItWrong.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived