CJs F150- 8/10..1 9k??? Nope....2!!!!

Damn. This gonna be ridiculous now. Are you just running 8 gauge to your subs? It seems like you have a long run from amps to the subs

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Damn. This gonna be ridiculous now. Are you just running 8 gauge to your subs? It seems like you have a long run from amps to the subs

4 gauge bro you being paying attention?

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

since you have the ability to do metal work make the amps look like they are floating over the batteries. it will take up less space and then build beauty panels around it all to hide the wiring (still make it look clean) cause you can use your piece of plexiglass on the front and a lot of led strips to show off the batteries thats what i would do, angle the amps forward so when you open the tailgate to put stuff in or as i would do cause i really am injured have someone help me load stuff in and have them see a 12kw amp and the 175.4 sitting right there all clean with a sexy piece of plexy and led's in there all lit up to show the batteries. use mdf or fiberglass to make the trim panels around the amps and batteries. i think that would look the best.

also on your door pods how did you do it, did you cut off the storage pouch on each door and just fiberglass right there? im gonna do my doors soon but was gonna fiberglass them above the storage pouch so i could 1 still use it and 2 i was worried about them being that low and not getting the best sound. what do you think?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

4 gauge bro you being paying attention?

thats what i thought. but i couldnt remember :pardon:

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Archived