doughboi916 Posted December 14, 2007 Report Posted December 14, 2007 2 glasses of my grandpas moon shine gets you on level, i cant mess with energy drinks mixed with hard, ill get hella hyphy and will prolly endup doing somethin crazy, but JD with dr pepper, crown on the rocks, that wild turkey is no joke, hennessy,never give me 151 and a lighter, beer i go with coors light, chillin with the boys on the river, mickeys, sam adams is nice, corona with lime.
assman Posted December 14, 2007 Report Posted December 14, 2007 how much of everything to mix? I do a shot of everything except for the sweet and sour mix i use like 3/4 of a shot.Or you can double triple or have ever much more you want to do. Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
BURRITO Posted January 19, 2008 Report Posted January 19, 2008 TTT... Happy Friday! whats everyone drinking tonight? i know steve has a BIG ass bottle of 101 so im going to grab some 40's and go wreck his evening... Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Bryan Posted January 19, 2008 Report Posted January 19, 2008 getting some shine sunday..it is gonna be fun MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted January 19, 2008 Report Posted January 19, 2008 Just got home from work. saw this topic and said I'm in there. LOL Calling the boys tonight and seeing whats up. girl is out with her "friends" so I'm going out with my "friends". I'm thinking grabbing some Tacos and then head up to the Moose Lodge (cheap drinks) and seeing whats up. Maybe some of the usuals: Pacifico and Patron KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
pstone11 Posted January 19, 2008 Report Posted January 19, 2008 Stoli Screwdrivers for me tonight Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
LSN2meBoom916 Posted January 19, 2008 Report Posted January 19, 2008 1800+coke last night and tonight. I did take a chance on what turned out to be some REALLY good czech beer tho just recently... Krusovice Imperial. I think I like this as much as I like Fat Tire, which I'd say is top 3 on my beer list. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
treossi Posted January 26, 2008 Author Report Posted January 26, 2008 hell yeah that's a mad ass collection of goose bottles, i didn't even notice there were more on the right side i was like DAMN THERES MORE OF THEM! heres a couple pic of a while ago, we made long island ice teas, they went fast yeah just got off school so mind the hair, i go to UTI (universal technical institute) Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
loganberry Posted January 26, 2008 Report Posted January 26, 2008 hell yeah that's a mad ass collection of goose bottles, i didn't even notice there were more on the right side i was like DAMN THERES MORE OF THEM! heres a couple pic of a while ago, we made long island ice teas, they went fast yeah just got off school so mind the hair, i go to UTI (universal technical institute) jack strait... jack and coke.... jack period....but im not too picky ima big whisky person My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Torres Posted January 26, 2008 Report Posted January 26, 2008 last night it was a little bit of blueberry vodka and some vault
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.