Carter 4

lol at this thread becoming a " Lil Wayne Sucks" Thread. If you guys think wayne sucks as a music artist, i'd like to hear who you think is better? i mean when it comes down to it though its really all opinionated but im jus sayin. this lil nigga wayne is one of the most creative artists in the game. saying he sucks is like saying........ehh nevermind forgot im talking to Short Bus Riders.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

+1 Hopsin.

As far as the Carter IV goes, the best songs involve no verses by Wayne himself. "Hey Busta, can you add some lyrics to this beat and then say the Carter IV afterword? Thanks."

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

I like the song its good with drake and jadakiss, slams the lows and not bad verses from all 3. Waynes up and down the voice mod shit sucks but he has had alot of really good stuff. Hes had over a 10 year career and he isnt even 30.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

i guess its more of a generation thing, while i do admit wayne's style has changed since his Squad Up Days which is what i grew up on, that was when wayne spat that street shit. he's more commercialized now so what the fuck do you expect.

yall are gay for not even commenting on the cd itself, you fags came in and just said "wayne sucks, wayne that" lol

i guess its more of a generation thing, while i do admit wayne's style has changed since his Squad Up Days which is what i grew up on, that was when wayne spat that street shit. he's more commercialized now so what the fuck do you expect.

yall are gay for not even commenting on the cd itself, you fags came in and just said "wayne sucks, wayne that" lol

this whole thing. i didnt grow up on the hot boyz and when wayne went solo, but those were some of the first rap artist i heard (im from new orleans, whatcha expect :P). and he is commercialized like you said. he was smart enough to realize being gangsta isnt where all the money is at (look at BG or juve) so he sold out to make the money. hes gonna have more money then everyone on this fourm put together, but how could you blame him?

anyways, i thought the album was good, not too fond of the love songs but i still listen. and yes nightmares of the bottom SLAPSSSSSSSS

I try to describe Wayne's flow, like how he raps and does his word play but I can't find thew words lol, honestly its on a level of his own. Many try to bite off it but aren't as good, he got his own style which is what a rapper should have. It's kinda like similarity/metaphors I guess, uses a lot of "like" lines.

"Still runnin shit, I'm on my cardio. Boy I'm goin in, like my water broke. Suicide note, suicide doors. I put in overtime, like a tied score."

This site is pretty good, click any of the Weezy lines and it will "decypher" what he's saying. When you actually think about it, Weezy is on a whole nother level. http://rapgenius.com/Lil-wayne-abortion-lyrics#note-336785

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I try to describe Wayne's flow, like how he raps and does his word play but I can't find thew words lol, honestly its on a level of his own. Many try to bite off it but aren't as good, he got his own style which is what a rapper should have. It's kinda like similarity/metaphors I guess, uses a lot of "like" lines.

"Still runnin shit, I'm on my cardio. Boy I'm goin in, like my water broke. Suicide note, suicide doors. I put in overtime, like a tied score."

This site is pretty good, click any of the Weezy lines and it will "decypher" what he's saying. When you actually think about it, Weezy is on a whole nother level. http://rapgenius.com/Lil-wayne-abortion-lyrics#note-336785

Man, I been listening to Carter 4 now for a few days, and how can anyone say Wayne is "on a whole nother level"? He sounds WAY to whinny for me. Yeah, three of four songs have pretty good bass, but that's about it. He tries to be too musical, he is no Gorilla Zoe. I can hardly stand to hear his annoying voice for very long at all, and it makes me SICK to think about how rich he got - for what? Go shoot yourself again Wayne, except this time do us a favor and do it right!

Otherwise it is a GREAT cd and EVERYONE should buy it!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived