AUDIOTISTICS Posted March 1, 2012 Author Report Posted March 1, 2012 Looking real fucking good. Gonna be insane on full power. Oh, I subbed to your Youtube, TheKenKanif. Thanks ken I appreciate the support More AUDIOTISTICS @ www.audiotistics.com Youtube http://www.youtube.com/AUDIOTISTICS Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/AUDIOTISTICS Instagram http://www.Instagram.com/AUDIOTISTICS
NerdyCamel Posted March 1, 2012 Report Posted March 1, 2012 you got some insane skills! I love it in everyway keep up the good work!
meade916 Posted March 1, 2012 Report Posted March 1, 2012 All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
GoreMasterCustomAudio Posted March 1, 2012 Report Posted March 1, 2012 damn this thing is insane! i wish i could talk our shop into something like that. we have an astro that would be perfect. and i cant wait till we get those new rockford speakers in, i didnt know they where coming out with anything like that. I can't stop building!!! 4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-BuildThe newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer BuildMy First Build 8 RF P1 12's My Myspace Add MeMy Facebook Add Me oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you? If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.
cc_audio Posted March 1, 2012 Report Posted March 1, 2012 So sexy, how do them Punch Pro Audio tweets and mids sound? I can't wait to get my hands on them! It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
bmxscion Posted March 1, 2012 Report Posted March 1, 2012 I love how you did the RF logo in the headliner. Did you draw the logo freehand and then cut it out, or use a CNC or laser cutout? I am just talking about the big diamond logo, not the acrylic. Can't wait to see this finished... Build Log Here: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161307-scion-xb-sundown-mechman-xs-power-rockford-fosgate-jbl-build-log/ You Tube Here: https://www.youtube.com/user/korndoggg31?feature=mhee
AUDIOTISTICS Posted March 1, 2012 Author Report Posted March 1, 2012 So sexy, how do them Punch Pro Audio tweets and mids sound? I can't wait to get my hands on them! I am very impressed by the new Punch Pro mids and highs. They actually keep up with the bass so far. so bass-ickaly they scream ! More AUDIOTISTICS @ www.audiotistics.com Youtube http://www.youtube.com/AUDIOTISTICS Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/AUDIOTISTICS Instagram http://www.Instagram.com/AUDIOTISTICS
AUDIOTISTICS Posted March 1, 2012 Author Report Posted March 1, 2012 I love how you did the RF logo in the headliner. Did you draw the logo freehand and then cut it out, or use a CNC or laser cutout? I am just talking about the big diamond logo, not the acrylic. Can't wait to see this finished... it was drawn out freehand then got jiggy wit it (used a jig saw). More AUDIOTISTICS @ www.audiotistics.com Youtube http://www.youtube.com/AUDIOTISTICS Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/AUDIOTISTICS Instagram http://www.Instagram.com/AUDIOTISTICS
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.