License plate on front of your vehicle ???

this is why I like Michigan. only required to have one license plate and we dont have to do smog checks

same here! :woot:

if we needed front plates id get something like this

that's pretty awesome no lie! we don't have front plates down here in MS

lol i got pulled over by the sheriff for going 75 in a 35, 2.5 in the back 5 in the front and 2.5 strip on the windshield, expired tags, no insurance, no registration, and no license and a case of boos (im only 18) and he told me to drive safe and don't drink n drive LOL.

You're an idiot. Just my opinion.

im an idiot cuz i was in a hurry cuz the gas station closed in 10 min and i live 7 min from town and i just got done cleaning my car that day and forgot to put everything back in. and i didnt know my tags were expired.

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

Was pulled over by DPS on my way to Austin to see my cousin graduate from UT and showed the DPS officer my CHL and he said OK, just try and get it on soon. Didn't run my license or anything, just a simple verbal warning. Wish we didn't have to have front plates in Texas.

My friend got pulled over yesterday for no front plate and 5% tint all around. And the cop let him go and he didnt even have his insurance card on him. So lucky.

lol i got pulled over by the sheriff for going 75 in a 35, 2.5 in the back 5 in the front and 2.5 strip on the windshield, expired tags, no insurance, no registration, and no license and a case of boos (im only 18) and he told me to drive safe and don't drink n drive LOL.

terrible story bro

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

My friend got pulled over yesterday for no front plate and 5% tint all around. And the cop let him go and he didnt even have his insurance card on him. So lucky.

terrible story bro

i was trying to say ive gotten way more lucky then his friend....

And did you miss the gas station because you got pulled over? LOL :rofl:

yup lol

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

ive gotten alot of warnings but i dont even keep a plate in the front just the back one.. cop told me "if your car gets stolen its esier to find your car with both license plates.." thats about it..

Awhitewookie: im here in austin to bro.. what part do you stay at??

Seriously?? I only know of kx519 that lives near me (cause we are friends haha)

Im in North Austin by Round Rock

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived