September 11th - Where were you this time 10yrs ago

5th grade. Mr. A's class. Got to school then all of a sudden remember an administrator said something about a plane crashing then saying everyone was going home..

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

5th grade, i was in the principals office and heard them talking about it. Went and told my teacher and that was the end of it. She left for a bit and they never told us about it. Apparently we weren't old enough to be told...

I agree with fish, it was devastating and one of the main reasons for me heavily considering the military right now. I have the utmost respect for our troops and firefighters and everyone else who gave something that day.

I was watching the news on the ship, we were in the ship yards. Myself and about 20 other security guys had to arm up with M-16s and 9mm's and patrol topside. I walked and watched, and waited for anything, something else to happen, not knowing where or when it could come. We stood that watch for 36 straight hours, until we were to exhausted to carry our rifles, and the threat diminished some. That day will forever be burned into my brain, and that's why I still do this job.

my father responded .... he is a police officer, and 10 years later i've followed in his footsteps and find myself serving with New York's Finest.

i was in the 8th grade when it happened, i'll always remember getting picked up from school right after the second tower was hit.

2nd or 3rd grade. never heard about it until 4pm didn't understand it. didn't understand why someone could commit such an act. couldnt understand how a group of people could kill so many

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

I was on my way to school. I lived basically across the street from campus, took about 5 minutes to drive to school. About half the time I would walk to school so it just happened that I drove that day. My first class didn't start till probably 9 but parking was a bitch if you didn't get there early so I got there early. I listened to Bob and Tom every morning I drove and when I got into my car they were talking about a small plane that had hit a building. They weren't joking about anything but they didn't know what had happened. For the 5 minutes I was in my truck that is about all I got out of that. I parked and walked into the music building without really knowing what had happened and as soon as I walked in you could tell something was up by everyones actions. I quickly got filled in and spent the rest of the day going to classes, which were all about what happened and had nothing to do with what the class was about.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Just remember seeing it on television and not really knowing what I was seeing. Didn't set in I guess, looked like a scene from a movie or something. Knew though that things would never be the same. And things have just been worse since.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls