sayhuh? Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 He is showing his oh face. Oh, Oh, Oh! You know what I'm talkin' about. Oh!. Blown
Sanitarium Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 anytime i sit in something in the 150's i find it's actually easier if you just relax. A squishy body absorbs the bass evenly where a tense body will just take it hardest where you don't want it.. generally the throat and center of your chest.
3Ltriste13 Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 i think he does that not for a face i just think he is trying to lean back so the camera can catch the recation of the passanger maybe idk lol x2 YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OBI Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 If you have sat in a vehicle over 155db you know exactly why he is doing it. Its like pulling g's. Intense pressure, can't breathe lol Yep. I make some funny faces when I sit in my car too lol.
SoCaLBaMF Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 Yep. I make some funny faces when I sit in my car too lol. Me too, I usually make the "I need to be louder" face 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Sozzzz Posted September 17, 2011 Author Report Posted September 17, 2011 There was a comment made in mikes hummer demo vids where he does the "meade lean"tm. and its brought up to, gotta prepare for tremendous bass Haha, I've never heard anyone call it the "Meade lean"
tacomaguy1 Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 Lmao i noticed this too...i dont think he can handle it thats why Didnt john price have a vid where he was doing the same thing?...i lol'd, gotta try and find it Team Flex Issues
n8ball2013 Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 Lmao i noticed this too...i dont think he can handle it thats why Didnt john price have a vid where he was doing the same thing?...i lol'd, gotta try and find it riiight. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Nine8SST Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 Meade Lean© LOL 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
Ray Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 Just takin that last breath. Lol I do it too. Sorry???? 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.