CleanSierra Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 I didn't see a major problem with the system either. For a first system and self install he's not the worst I have seen. So he has a lot to learn, big deal. Maybe he keeps progressing, and does something worth looking at. I don't really see the need to post the video on here in the first place... Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
enemyofsilence Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 Why kill his fun? I'd leave him be. I wanted to slap the camera out of his hand every time he shoved it in front of his air vents. lmao it sounds like a hurricane was in his car Team Bass-Hz
knowledge Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 poor little tink tink REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Baydestrian Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 I thought the subs going in as the note hit was just the camera but i guess not lol Sure we all start somewhere but holy shit, where do you get 1000watts from a P-300, its RF they dont even list peak 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
michigancapri92 Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 gota start somewhere ... if you dont know about ports you would just think its a port hole ... i give him credit and im jealous his dad helped him... my dad never helped me with anything car audio never supported me but props to him for trying and being happy with what he has ! Teamcapri.comThe TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR22012 FORD EDGE SQ BUILDOld build logMy FeedBack1992 Mercury capri XR2 Hyper LED
77-AUDIO Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 Rockford Fosgate P1S8-10 Punch P1 10" 8-Ohm Subwoofer $48 online Rockford Fosgate - 10 inch diameter - 150 watt - Sealed - Ported Punch 10" 8-Ohm Subwoofer Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex? re-inforcement collar Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads Protective PVC textured magnet cover Soft touch ABS trim ring with optional grille StampCast basket with integrated spider venting NOT SEEING THE $500 PRICE TAG ANYWHERE...... PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Baydestrian Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 It's obvious he was told they were $500 subs, he doesn't seem to have too much knowledge of car audio so I'm sure he believed it 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
n8ball2013 Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 boinb boing boing boing. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
KMS Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 Most mexicans I see have their cars lowered "two thirds" White people on the other hand are either bagged or coilovers with wheel rub. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.