Perfect motivation before heading to the gym. Thanks Winn. Fuck Westboro. Its bad enough the stupid fucker Phelps has all these beliefs, but what the fuck is wrong with the people who buy into it and follow his shit?

i dont believe too many people follow them.......isnt it just mainly one inbred family that make up the entire "church"?

yeah pretty much

this is pretty good

http://www.politicususa.com/en/bikers-westboro-baptist

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Perfect motivation before heading to the gym. Thanks Winn. Fuck Westboro. Its bad enough the stupid fucker Phelps has all these beliefs, but what the fuck is wrong with the people who buy into it and follow his shit?

i dont believe too many people follow them.......isnt it just mainly one inbred family that make up the entire "church"?

The best info I could find is 71 members in 2007. Way too many IMO.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I posted one up on FB the other day about this, but it was how they posted on twitter they were going to protest his funeral, but the posted it from their iPhones lol....durr!!!

People were throwing fits about killing Awlaki, the American gone terrorist who was killed by a drone attack, but I think one more drone attack in the US itself is warranted and we would all 'turn the cheek'. :drinks:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

what makes it lower than protesting a childs funeral or a soldier returning home from war in a box. Fuck those people and all they do. I can bet you one thing. There wont be a line of people standing up to them there.

I mean WTF. I honestly don’t know why they would find it acceptable to protest at anyone’s funeral, but a solders is just crazy. Someone has paid the ultimate price for your freedom/ rights and this is how you thank them by saying they are going to hell and god hates them. These people are almost worst than terrorist. I am surprised they haven’t pull this bull$hit and had a victim’s family member go postal on there ass.

I'm sure we could get together and drown them out with bass. It's the humane way to piss em off. :P

But really, I want to have some "words" with em.. I'm sure others do as well. The dead soldiers ones were the worst. Protesting (what are they even protesting?) at Jobs' funeral is just stupid, but not nearly as bad as the fallen soldiers. If they ever come near me, I'll be there. Expect a video from me. I got a camera here that's dying to make a movie.

I'm like 80% sure they going to be jumped by fans/family and co-workers

everyones too busy occupying wall street to do that. If they arent getting jumped by bikers they arent getting jumped by some yuppie in chinos and deck shoes.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I learned a lot about this group in my Sociology class and watched all the youtube videos on documentarys of them. Sick stuff, I walked out of my class almost everyday just PISSED. I dont understand how these people are STILL alive with all this stuff and how much hatred people have towards them. Give them a one way bus ride to the ghetto and let them have at it. <_<

Just recently one of their daughters left the church to live a better life and all the parents have to say is "We dont care if she left, shes not part of our family anymore" like WTF. This is why I dont believe in religion.... just an excuse for people to fight over nothing and bullshit. <_<:nea:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500