So now your going to leave us hanging ???

WHY was it so bad ? :)

Fish

I picked up a girl on the side of the road one time... Bad idea never again

Well what happened was it was about 3am and 35 degrees out and I see a girl walking down the street in a t shirt and capris so I pick her up ask her where she wants to go. Basically she was drunk and cracked out took me about 20 miles down some random road all the while talking about this is where "he" died and telling me I went the wrong way and I'm a dumbass for going this way.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Maybe you could have asked for a BJ for your troubles ;) JK

Fish

Fish

Well what happened was it was about 3am and 35 degrees out and I see a girl walking down the street in a t shirt and capris so I pick her up ask her where she wants to go. Basically she was drunk and cracked out took me about 20 miles down some random road all the while talking about this is where "he" died and telling me I went the wrong way and I'm a dumbass for going this way.

was her bulge bigger then yours? thats usually a deal breaker for me. hahah ("Lot-Lizards" FTW) :lol:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Definitely not lol she did keep grabbing between my legs for my "phone" and then asking where hers was. I eventually ran a red at about 80 and luckily q cop pulled me over. The first and only time I was happy about seeing red and blues. Although the cop had her in his car for about 45 minutes before he came back to me. Who knows what they were doing.

Maybe you could have asked for a BJ for your troubles ;) JK

Fish

Fish

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

They used to have a place over here by my job that was like a Drive-Thur. You drive up, pick one out and go play. There were usually 10-20 chicks there at a time in the morning. I never did anything, I was married therefore I was broke. Plus I didn't want to catch something I couldn't throw back. Cops shut it down several years ago.

Now I did go and read the menu a couple times. but that was it.

Edited by Twiztid

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

was her bulge bigger then yours? thats usually a deal breaker for me. hahah ("Lot-Lizards" FTW) :lol:

LOL I got a buddy who is a long haul trucker and he has a photo album dedicated to just the nasty lot lizards he has seen. You wouldn't believe some of the shit in there.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(