Has anyone on here ever took steroids?

I never did them but one of my good friends did and we all had to stop hangin out with him. He had terrible anger problems and mood swings. He did get much bigger but once he stopped taking them even when he stayed working out he looked much worse. Not worth the risk, my .02 cents

yeah, i know all the side effects and what not. but what do you mean he looked much worse?

Basically you gain all this muscle, then you stop taking steriods you cant keep up your workouts the same to keep the muscle looking the same and you get saggy lol. Look at Brock Lesnar when he was in WWE vrs when hes in UFC.

I never did them but one of my good friends did and we all had to stop hangin out with him. He had terrible anger problems and mood swings. He did get much bigger but once he stopped taking them even when he stayed working out he looked much worse. Not worth the risk, my .02 cents

yeah, i know all the side effects and what not. but what do you mean he looked much worse?

He was 5'11 ish and 225 of solid body and he was big with working out. He was always complaining he wasnt quite big enough and started juicing and his plan was to get on them get the size he wanted and stop. He used got big stopped and went to shit even with his same routine. He lost his strength and alot of mass and looked like a meatball more lumpy than muscular

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Never have and never will.I have heard too many bad things about it and not to mention I'm military and you don't just get frowned at in the military you get kicked out.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

I think if your goal in life is to being a pro bodybuilder or do strong man comps then yes. But then again your 20 years old. I used to use the legal at the time pill roids I forgot what there calling in the bodybuilding world anymore(i guess there legal because technicaly there not roids untill ingested and you body uses it to makes them roids, there band now). But yea if your just looking to show the guns to the girls then no. I hear thete to many risks, I dont realy know because I

My only side effect is now the women let me put it in their butt :aggressive:

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

That is gross.... I wouldn't use them.....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I did in high school, the mood swings made it not worth it, I couldn't stand to be around myself.

Get some good regular supplements, I use Arimatest and Animal Stak and just do regular hard workouts. Results are just as well, and I'm alot easier to be around now.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

No Guys if you want to talk about this please take it somewhere else.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.