Jump to content

Team Envied Kreationz Avy 6 Fi Team 15's & 3 DC 9k's!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright since I basically have my doors done and what I need to get them playing, time to get the back of the wall done so I can start mounting my amps and the 360.

DSC_0294_zpsf63250f2.jpg

DSC_0296_zpsc3dc884f.jpg

DSC_0297_zps4cd40f2d.jpg

DSC_0299_zps82d851df.jpg

DSC_0301_zpse4eadf18.jpg

Next thing to do is to get the mdf piece painted black. Thats where the fun comes in. I have little experience with painting so Im going to be doing alot of trial and error. Hopefully I can get it to look decent at least.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

hell ya dude looking good!

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

Been lurking this thread for months, been nothing but good stuff the whole way. Tuned in for the final product!

Thanks for checking me out. I don't do anything special but I do my best with what I have LoL. Its starting to come together now and Im getting anxious to hear it

hell ya dude looking good!

Thanks and I guess time put in pays off eventually :)

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

So I got the back piece sanded down and put some primer on it. Now being my first time trying to get a good finish on wood with rattle can. Lets see how this turns out. Here's the pics of the first coat after sanding the primer down.

DSC_0302_zpsfb618d4e.jpg

DSC_0303_zps89722c39.jpg

Looks horrible huh LoL!!!

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

painting mdf sucks or any wood for that matter. it soaks the paint up. Ive always found that putting an extra coat of primer on really helps

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

There is always bedliner, but I wouldn't use the rattle can bedliner. I'm biased because I use it on alot of stuff but that technicaly is sort of your bed your painting so it's not like it would look unatural. But buy some kind of a kit with an air gun for it, or roll it on because the rattle can stuff(bed liner) like I said looks like poo! If you already got your plans and mind set on a certain look go for it! Just throwin out a suggestion is all...carry on :detail:

My 03' sierra crew cab Here build in progress

Posted

painting mdf sucks or any wood for that matter. it soaks the paint up. Ive always found that putting an extra coat of primer on really helps

Oh dude it gets better. It just looked like hot garbage at first. Its 10x better now but still not as good as I want it to be.So tomorrow Im going to put some clear on it and then sand it again before I polish and wax it. So hopefully it turns out the way Im wanting it too

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

Edit: looks like you gotta plan already, just another suggestion you may think about sometime down the road taking the back plastics off the bed rails and the roof in the back and getting them smoothed out and giving them a glossed black look. Ive seen many avalanche's smooth out the plastics back there and color match them to the vehicle and it looks classy, makes you do a double take because at first you almost mistake it for an escalade ext. But insted of color matching it white, you could go black and make the box look seemless to the truck. Might be kinda cool, but I say screw it for now and just do what it takes to get this beast bumpin again! Don't want to give you an idea that gives this project another anymore of a setback. Like I said before just throwin out a suggestion is all, your doin great and keep it up!

My 03' sierra crew cab Here build in progress

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10012 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...