Real96SS Posted September 5, 2013 Author Report Posted September 5, 2013 Thanks guys for all the comments. So im going to say this, I have never done usaci but as it stands now with no tuning and not sealed it did a 159.4@46 in the kick on music. Score sealed was a 56.4@41. So the overall goal of a 57 on music sealed for a long period of time is within reach and should be easily done after its sealed and tuned Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Real96SS Posted September 5, 2013 Author Report Posted September 5, 2013 Also these test were done without knowing the vehicles peak. So once the subs get loose and the tuning drops some its going to help out on the meter Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
dolarbilz Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 Don't be afraid to turn it up ;-) if I need drive over to turn it up I will! Lol keep on it..beautiful baby! I'm sure the kid keep you busy..
Real96SS Posted September 5, 2013 Author Report Posted September 5, 2013 Don't be afraid to turn it up ;-) if I need drive over to turn it up I will! Lol keep on it..beautiful baby! I'm sure the kid keep you busy.. Nah i just haven't took it full tilt cause I'm honestly scared somethings going to break LoL. Im trying to ease on it until this weekend cause I'm already down a mids amp as of a couple days ago. Don't want anything else to fail before the first show for her. I could have pushed it to that 60 in the kick and that 57 sealed but I didn't just cause I know it can when i need it too Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
dolarbilz Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 Lol ummm separate on off switch for amps..mids n highs of while turn up bass ..maybe that's why I break shit full tilt out of gate .lol
Kyblack76 Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 DOPE !!!... Fuck man., thats scary loud. And, with that gear, id EASE that in like virgin asshole. Spit on it and everything. Fuck, i love this build. Also, ill bet my life, youll see a differance when those beasts loosen up. I certainly did on just my lil Sp4's. Man, i want SOOOOoooo bad to see this hulk. Love this build. Well done my friend... well fucking done. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Real96SS Posted September 5, 2013 Author Report Posted September 5, 2013 Lol ummm separate on off switch for amps..mids n highs of while turn up bass ..maybe that's why I break shit full tilt out of gate .lol I actually have separate switches for them but I wanted to see how it sounded when it was turned up a little LoL DOPE !!!... Fuck man., thats scary loud. And, with that gear, id EASE that in like virgin asshole. Spit on it and everything. Fuck, i love this build. Also, ill bet my life, youll see a differance when those beasts loosen up. I certainly did on just my lil Sp4's. Man, i want SOOOOoooo bad to see this hulk. Love this build. Well done my friend... well fucking done. Glad someone understand me babying it right now LoL. Just easing into it Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
FieroGrande Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 Where are the new vids? What kind of adjustments do you have left on the 360
Real96SS Posted September 9, 2013 Author Report Posted September 9, 2013 Where are the new vids? What kind of adjustments do you have left on the 360 Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Aidan Hansen Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 What's to the left and right of the digital volt meter? I'm guessing one is another volt meter but what's the other one? ^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.