what do you do for a living??

Convert gas & diesel vehicles to run off of propane or compressed natural gas.

U saying i fly u out her show u around take u to steves and i could be riding around in a propane car?

Depends on the vehicle, we do not do all cars. And for propane, it is bi-fuel. Will run off gas and propane, you can switch back and forth at any time.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I'm a transfer picker for Uline. If you've ever had something put in a box at a UPS store, or a post office, they likely used our boxes, our peanuts, our bubble. It's a short commute, especially at night with no traffic, and I have a blast doing it.

Too many projects, too little time...

Work in IT for a large global corporation. Deal with Server maintenance and lots of project work. Standing up multimillion dollar applications from a piece of paper to a published application. Main focus in Information security and other minor things.

I do ok pay wise

Education high school education. School trained in the Marine corps. 8 years OJT with that and then been with my company almost three years. have my net+ and working on sec+ and CISSP.

Started working with computers at a young age. Started my company when I was 16 now 25 getting ready to open my first store front location. I could pay myself a lot of money but Id rather build my company and save money until I'm at least 30...

No high school diploma dropped out in 11th grade. I still manage computers, networks for 6 Multimillion dollar company's and I have a shit ton of residential customers.

Hey N8BALL2013 to bad you live so far away I need a good tech that knows the I.T. field instead of interns and jackasses that think they know everything..... Im about 360 miles from you..... PM me if you ever move closer and want a job....

I have a feeling we wouldnt be very close on the pay scale. lol. I havent even touched a user pc in years.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I just hustle and mostly work side jobs atm, mostly HVAC, construction, and electric. Basically I use my dad's name, as he ran his own HVAC/Electric business for 30+ years. So now I just kinda keep it going, mostly cause I know a lot about it, and people just keep calling with work. I'm really a jack of all trades.

But my goal is to have my own business going by the end of 2012. Me and my brother are saving and planning now, and we WILL make it happen!

What kind of business you say? A garage that will do ANYTHING to a car. Mostly mobile electronics - sales and installation, wheels, suspension, basically anything!

"The Whip Shop" - Coming soon!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Im an armed security/bounty hunter by profession....Been in security for 5.5 years approximately

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

A.) Part time mechanic/ Tree service groundsman

B.) On job training (My father owns 15 dump trucks so i get stuck fixing the dang things with his REAL mechanic)/ Mostly on job training again biggest thing is common sense.

C.) Changing oils, tearing into an engine, my favorite is going into axles, transmissions bout anything thats on a dump truck I've repaired or replaced / Pruning, Topping, Removing trees and bushes. Raking, using chainsaws, digging holes, grinding stumps, spliting wood.

D.) Last year I made 19,376.18 after taxes

I only made enough last year to pay off my jeep,and four wheeler. Its not the Ideal job I really want. Theres alot of things I can apply my self for but the thing I enjoy the most is fabricating. Everytime one of my friends is doing something suspension wise to the vechile I'm the first one they call and they always come to my house to fabricate and install.

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

i work at a salvage yard lol.... not the best paying job but it takes care of the bills.....and gas. Basically all i do is deliver parts to businesses like body shops and such, take pics of parts to put on ebay, and take shit off of cars, OH and beat up the yard vehicles lol. make $9 soon to be >$10 hopefully if my raise comes through. work 40 hours a week after taxes i bring home $319 a week after taxes.....you do the math.

edit: i did the math :/ almost 17000 a year....yay me

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

Co-owner of a landscaping company

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

team-leader for outbound operations and all Hawaii accounts for the True Value distribution center

high school education

responsible for about 30 order fillers and shippers

take home about 580 a week

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Archived