Need advice dealing with neighborhood vandal

Tampon in his gas tank. When he drives it and fuel starts sucking in it will plug the line and stall out. After a while it will float back and start up again until it sucks back through. So on and so forth. After the 3rd time being towed or took to a mechanic(who wont be able to figure it out) he'll get tired of the headache

I don't think regular car gas tanks have pump openings that big are they? I know diesels are though.

Yea you can fit the actual tampon in there not the "firing mechanism" :rofl:

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Tampon in his gas tank. When he drives it and fuel starts sucking in it will plug the line and stall out. After a while it will float back and start up again until it sucks back through. So on and so forth. After the 3rd time being towed or took to a mechanic(who wont be able to figure it out) he'll get tired of the headache

I don't think regular car gas tanks have pump openings that big are they? I know diesels are though.

Yea you can fit the actual tampon in there not the "firing mechanism" :rofl:

tampon? f that lol just dump a shit load of sand in the gas tank. the sand will burrow itself through his engine block

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

I'm sure he has a bunch of loser that follow him around also.. that's his power.. have your brother beat his ass again be there when they fight in case your brother gets caught by a lucky one.. just the presence of you being there alone will distract him enough for your brother too win.. then tell all his buddys and him that this ass beating can be. A weekly thing if he likes....

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Step one - Talk to the police.

They probably won't do shit though.

Step two - Taking the schrader valves out of his tires. At least take 2 of them out, nobody carries 2 spare tires in the trunk... Especially with his "banging ass system".

Step three - The tampon trick. Indeed it does work like a charm.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

so all of you guys are suggesting things that can possibly get him in as much trouble for retaliating as the problem kid. Nice work. You either need to catch him in the act or keep calling the police every time he does something until they get sick of it and handle their business.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Throw firecrackers in his window at night while he is sleeping. And then put tacks under his tires. Leave a flaming bag of poo on the porch. Paintball his car. Silly string the hell of it. Start wrapping his car with ductape.

A classic! :rofl:

My link, helpfull as well.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

sounds like 2 options call the police everytime hes causing trouble or beat his ass everytime, both solutions work, but telling takes patience and time, and beating his ass is instant and gets you in trouble. when your patience runs out,make sure you got money for bail.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

pull the pins out of his tires. let all the air out and tape them to his windsheild.

its a special tool you gotta buy. but hell its funny. just do it everyday takes about 3 seconds to take one out.

I have many valve stem valve removers. My dad used to race motorcycles and each of out dortbikes has one on it. This is another I've HEAVILY considered. It doesn't seem too illegal to me. I didn't really damage anything but i think technically it would be vandalism.

Aaaaahhahahahhaha

I was gonna say that u beat me to it....

tape them to the windsheild and say stop speeding... don't get caught so he don't know its you........if he does it again take em out leave him 1 onhis windsheild and put super glue on it so it can't go back in lol

And if he relaliated do it againn but this time put the drop of super glue in the tire stem...(that's only if he continues)

Or just shoot his lameass with a paintball gun....

Or oil slick him when he drifts.... tape a waterbottle full of oil above his tire with a pinhole lol

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Archived