Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer database

pitbullninja

All you need to know is when going cheap expect cheap. There is nothing and I mean nothing that is going to be above and beyond anything else in the ranges yo uare looking at.

Take this ^^^ as Gospel, Pitbull...... at 30 to 60 bux a sub.....one is the same as the other... You arents gonna find some magic budget woofer that is 20 times better than the other budget woofer.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I do not think it is very logical to ever expect any kind of database. I mean, you're hoping someone has done all the work with no pay, and they're not making commission because, let's face it...you're buying as cheap as possible. A list/database like this is pointless.

That being said, many online companies do have the ability to arrange their products based on price, rating, and so forth. SOOOOOOOO. Logic would state you could go to an online company such as....

OnlineCarStereo

then you choose a category, choose a sub-category and as it populates your list, then filter your search results and arrange according to price. It is as close to what you are looking for as you are going to find. Do not expect to find products that are the norm around here such as IA, FI/AA, DC, DD, and AQ.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

All you need to know is when going cheap expect cheap. There is nothing and I mean nothing that is going to be above and beyond anything else in the ranges yo uare looking at.

Take this ^^^ as Gospel, Pitbull...... at 30 to 60 bux a sub.....one is the same as the other... You arents gonna find some magic budget woofer that is 20 times better than the other budget woofer.

MBs seem to have a higher rms and might put those on a apsm-1300. And honestly I wasn't looking into changing my mind but these have a 800 rms which sounds safer seeing how he hfi's are like 350 rms

Mb quarts? There just in my price range, are they stable at 1 ohm?

...what? subs cant be "stable" at an ohm load. you have 700 posts and im baffled that you seriously just asked this question.

LOL

To OP - The impedance of a subwoofer in it's most basic form is just a hunk of copper/aluminum sitting next to a magnet. There is nothing to be stable or unstable about it. Only amps can or can't be stable at 1 ohm.

Archived