Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

His build isn´t that bad actually, car is loud for that "cheap" system, but his mouth ruins everything, the kid is a big mouth faggot if you ask me!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

His build isn´t that bad actually, car is loud for that "cheap" system, but his mouth ruins everything, the kid is a big mouth faggot if you ask me!

:roflmao::pardon: Well said

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

What the fuck is up with his windshield?

:roflmao:

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

Awe sweet!... wait a minute mazda2 who? :unknw::unsure: Seriously never heard of him.

Oh well I'm sure he's got some cool stuff with those 1100+ vids....

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Posted

If I let my car rust out that bad, my windshield would be slapping like that too! The kid represents himself as a fucking douchebag.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4865 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...