PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

We switched from Xfinity to Frontier because we were sick of Xfinity's shit customer service and prices, not to mention the fact that service went out almost weekly. I can't remember off the top of my head what my speeds etc are supposed to be. But I know it's not nearly as fast as it should be. Pisses me off, thinking we may have to go back!

I was just looking on Frontiers site and they say the only compatible modems for 2015 are

Netgear N600 Dual Band WiFi DSL Modem / Router

Actiontec 300 Mbps Wireless-N DSL Modem Router (GT784WN) - See more at: http://www.approvedmodems.com/frontier.html#sthash.oY8A89LU.dpuf

UPVEL UR-354AN4G Wireless 300Mbps Router with Build-in ADSL2/2+ Modem -

The Netgear look to be the best one and for only $75, that's not too bad. I need to go home and look at my bill and see what we currently have. I may run a new line too. Maybe I'll switch to a CAT6 line. I just read somethings that say that depending on the age of the current lines, it might be worth it. Interference is extremely bad for speeds or something like that. So maybe I'll run a new "home run" for my modem.

Time Warner has a semi-monopoly here, its the only option for those of us with North facing apartments. Dish, Fios, ATT, all use satellite receivers and the signal is in the Southern sky.

they dont have monopoly.. cable companies have agreements to keep cost high.. its like a drug thing each cable company controls one area the other controls the other.

Fuck renting the modem and router from the cable company, they can suck a bag of dicks.

Your the one that helped me ditch the comcast router, and modem, and buy my own.

Saves me a few bucks a month not paying for their shit like Ken said above.........

Damn, missed the pic. of Broke_Audio_addicts girl, LOL

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived