PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

bought some white popo strobes just for the heck of it and a custom license plate

model number or link were u got them please

just got it and its time to sell

182346_10150865958363549_545803548_10080581_1593540073_n.jpg

why so soon?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

why so soon?

i cant afford to keep it plus i have no vehicle to put it in i bought a new car and i probably wont be putting a system in it... maybe a sq setup but nothing that is going to weight it down

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

66 Proof lulz

Was recommended some PIAA bulbs on the Caddy forums Feb. 2011 since one member runs them and has had the same pair for 5 years. Apparently I'm not as lucky and started having issues with the passenger side exactly 1 year later (no joke, 7 days before 365 days lol) then that was fixed by some wiggling around and then my driver side gave me a few issues with turning on the past couple of months and finally blew on me last night so I said fux it and went for something half the price with a half a star better review on Amazon. Now just have to make it tonight and tomorrow night without getting pulled over and I'll be good!

51sWY1Z3g-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived