PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

fuck that noise. I sit at a desk with my feet up. you guys go head and do the roofing.

LMFAO, I thought that too until I contacted contractors and having it installed basically doubles the price!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Yeah when I bought my house I just rolled the roof into the mortgage so I wouldn't have to do it lol.

In hind site I wish we would have. The plan was to live here 3-5 yrs and sell knowing the roof needed to be done, but hopefully not in that time span, but now the market in our area is still crap and it's been 4 yrs it's time to do as much around here as possible to recoup costs and finally build a new house.

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Same thing we are doing. Just did a new walkway storm door and doing laminate flooring.next summer is a new deck. Market is so saturated with houses in our area theres no moving a house that isnt unique

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Lmao, sounds like the same "honey-do" list I'm working on. Just did a new retaining wall, stormdoor, stained the deck, new 6 panel doors for all room, new hardwood floors, new AC, and painting as much as possible. I'm hoping to cash in on the fact there is a lot of houses selling in our area, unfortunately a lot of short sales and foreclosures selling.

Trying out this charger, looked smaller in the pics. lmao Not a bad thing though

SAM_0492_zpsfc2c2d46.jpg

SAM_0493_zpsc2857334.jpg

Seen these a while ago and then forgot the name.. So thanks!

Im curious how it works, Im thinking about buying another ctek 7002, but maybe will try one of these if they are halfway decent ;)

So far so good. I am happy with it. Hooked it up to 3 XS power batteries not hooked up to anything except themselves indoors and it charged them up pretty fast. Have it hooked up to my vehicle with 4 XS power batteries and it seems to be doing what it needs to be. Nothing to really test it though, no batteries sitting long time, no huge batt banks, etc. but I am happy with it.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Lol, kind of a Latest Purchase pt 2!

FA43FBE0-9B41-4B22-BD8A-547F16F80D7F-614

76612BB0-B913-4607-95C0-0A5885665055-634

83E8C509-7651-4918-95DB-7384FD98EBDD-634

3347BC53-56FE-4F68-81A3-8627F5A5CFFB-634

Also, going to be a real fun weekend. After dropping $10K on what has to be the most boring purchase ever, I get to deal with this now:

AA960300-29B4-46E7-834E-EF0A9012AD12-158

50 yr transferable warranty GAF timberline shingles. Good times to follow! LMFAO. For those that have never done it, I recommend NEVER volunteering to help anyone do it. ROOFING SUCKS!!!!

I don't know, Volunteering is a hell of a lot better than it being your roof you HAVE to do. If you Volunteer, and get tired, you can be like "yeah dude sorry, I got somewhere to be, HAVE FUN THOUGH"!!

Course I enjoy this kind of shit. I'm a contractor so that's what I love to do. I just did my brother's roof, 33 sq.

Also, I didn't want to quote all those pics above, but i would advise not putting shingles that way, although you're done already. If you put them over the peak, you can rip them. Lay them long ways with the peak. At least that's how we do it.

Anyway, looks good. A lot of those tabs will lay down with the warmer temps.

Toolbox

maxresdefault.jpg

Harbor Freight again FTW!! I've been eyeing this thing for a while. Every time it goes on sale, I HAS NO MONEY!!! Would be perfect for my automotive stuff.

Archived