PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Wow that dash looks really nice!

It is. It's touch radio, or buttons. 100% functionality on everything. do like it. only thing I don't like is can't do side by side shit with navigation. like if listening to a cd and doing nav? either have the cd or navigation up. but can do it with usb... idk. only had the car for like 14 hrs, then took to a shop for install... haven't figured it all out yet.

Sheena = pedobear

I was referring too two douche bags as the common denominator

And like K77 said, I've seen it all. When you've seen people reduced to shooting rubbing alchohol into their necks then come at me

really ? rubbing alcohol ?

A guy I worked with said he used to snort Ajax cause he was desperate.

prelude's gonna be getting some overdue tune up

qradnb.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Well I dont have my stuff yet... I purchased some more Batteries for my Vape and a Meat Grinder for making this Venison into ground meat for burgers/tacos etc

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I love my 500 its a great gun I use it for sleet 150+ rounds in a day without cleaning until I'm done and no problems

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

It's definitely a workhorse. It and the 870 are both the glocks of shotguns you can really beat on them and they will still be reliable and they are fairly inexpensive

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived