PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

image.jpg

only pic i could find of her. i believe this was the first day i got her. im owner number 15, and ill be the last owner of her. im actually about to have to do the 180k service. that should be fun. lol

Very nice.. Monza red, eh? I dig :) Good luck with the 180k. Expect it to take the better part of a weekend.. and then some possibly lol

You have a perfect example of a clean first gen.. I love it..

Heres one of mine..

IMG_1827-Version2_zpsd036f71a.jpg

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

you should be posting in the 18+ section

:peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

image.jpg

only pic i could find of her. i believe this was the first day i got her. im owner number 15, and ill be the last owner of her. im actually about to have to do the 180k service. that should be fun. lol

Very nice.. Monza red, eh? I dig :) Good luck with the 180k. Expect it to take the better part of a weekend.. and then some possibly lol

You have a perfect example of a clean first gen.. I love it..

Heres one of mine..

IMG_1827-Version2_zpsd036f71a.jpg

yea man i rescued her from an auction. she had 165xxx miles on her. picked her up for $950 after sales fees. i almost bought a vr4 the other day at the auction, but it hit $4k and i was out. lol

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

If the heads are still good why not go ahead and upgrade to better head studs. ARP makes damn good studs and theyre worth every penny. I switched to them in my cummins and can boost well passed 30psi with no worry to head gaskets because of them.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

oh lordy help then innocent unsuspecting ears!!

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

If the heads are still good why not go ahead and upgrade to better head studs. ARP makes damn good studs and theyre worth every penny. I switched to them in my cummins and can boost well passed 30psi with no worry to head gaskets because of them.

I don't think the studs are the issue. Plus his motor can't handle any more boost than he has now on stock internals. Ken, correct me if I'm wrong.

20140210_143903_zps3f9l8kek.jpg

After 4 HID kits, and one crappy relay harness from amazon, i stepped up to some premium shit here. Big thanks to Tony for answering e-mails quick and helping me out.

100w/130w low/high H4's, with 100w H3's here i come.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

I don't think the studs are the issue. Plus his motor can't handle any more boost than he has now on stock internals. Ken, correct me if I'm wrong.

Im sure they're not a problem, but its a fairly cheap mod for better assurance, also I thought I read he has blown/leaked 1 or 2 already? Just something I thought he might want to look into if he hadnt thought about it. I also believe I read he was wanting to upgrade connecting rods and things like that as well.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived