PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Been wanting to try this stuff out for a while now. They finally came out with an updated version that has a couple improvements over the old one. I think it's time. It's a gallium based thermal paste for computers. All metal, supposed to work really really well

ultra_1_02.jpg

Been wanting to try this stuff out for a while now. They finally came out with an updated version that has a couple improvements over the old one. I think it's time. It's a gallium based thermal paste for computers. All metal, supposed to work really really well

ultra_1_02.jpg

you are dork of dork dork dork with dork on it..... with some dork.

love ya man... ;)

dork

ultra_1_02.jpg

That's funny, i read half that and was about ot post up "drugs er baddd mmmmkayyyy" but then read about some paste for your computer vage or something and was just shaking my head.

Some 7440 TRS/Morimoto xB LED bulbs for the Civic. They're on backorder but are claimed to be very good. Supposedly have a built-in thermal resistor that eliminates hyperflash, but I'll see when they come in. They use genuine CREE LEDs which is a huge plus. I can't fucking stand eBay bulbs.

morimoto_7440_led_bulbs_3.jpg

these are not bright i tested them against several others.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

They hyperflash just like any other bulb. I thought they were bright enough in the ~1 minute I had them installed, but I'll re-evaluate soon. I ordered some 7440 sockets and resistors to make a plug-and-play harness for them without needing to alter my car's harness in any way, but might end up selling the whole ordeal if they're not good enough during the day.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived