PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

This beast ass router bit from Sonus!

4901E7AA-3541-4310-BBBA-8900E09BDF47_zps

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

whats that red handled thing?

it looks like what spangler used in ghost busters, to find them......

EDIT- if thats what it is, you have one in the room right now !

It does look like that.....but it's a snap-on LED worklight

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

^Must finish tonight and tell the fantastic tales of the night!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

contemplating pulling the trigger on a set of these Moto Metal 971's for my f150... 20x10's and putting some 33x12.5 trail grapplers on them... my terra grapplers aren't wore out yet on the stock 20's just yet though.

971.jpg

but fuck me I'd love to throw a 8 inch kit on the truck and roll some Forces...24's and 37's.... I just spend too much time off road to worry about fucking up $5k+ in wheels.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I miss the old days of lifted trucks using smaller wheels, with a meaty tire with alot of sidewall.

Yeah me too. That and who in the fuq decided this lift your truck 6 inches in the front and 2 in the rear raked look was nice? Kids need to be whipped more! Coming up with stupid ideas like that! Looks terrible!

Buuuuuuuut I digress!

Good thing neither of you have to pay for any of it then.

I miss when mustangs were actually cool American muscle.

Well first of all your response is invalid, because at some point when mommy and daddy sever the cord, we will have to pay because where do you think welfare comes from.

Secondly I would rather set my money on fire than waste it on gear that would make my truck look like that crap. You all want skinny tires on big wheels, buy a damp Chrysler 300 and go for it. Trucks were meant to have decent sized wheels with big tires. You bass awkwards but that doesn't surprise me much anymore.

Carry on.

One day I'll be able to join the I'm cool on the Internet forum group with all you badasses. My feelings are so hurt by you guys I'll walk away now.

Awwwww it'll be OK man, you don't always get a metal. It's not your fault your parents never told you that in order to get a metal or play on the team you must first be good enough to play on said team, then you must be good enough to get a metal on said team.

Facts of life/reality > this generation. So sad, we're screwed!

contemplating pulling the trigger on a set of these Moto Metal 971's for my f150... 20x10's and putting some 33x12.5 trail grapplers on them... my terra grapplers aren't wore out yet on the stock 20's just yet though.

971.jpg

but fuck me I'd love to throw a 8 inch kit on the truck and roll some Forces...24's and 37's.... I just spend too much time off road to worry about fucking up $5k+ in wheels.

Dude, minimum of 37's if you're going up 8 inches please!?! I do like those wheels though.

I was looking at some fuel mavericks, or ae alloys.

http://www.mhtwheels.com/cms_images/wheels/xlarge/Fuel_Mav%2020x10_BLK%20Milled_A1-1000.png

http://www.aewheel.com/cms_images//wheels/large/5118-2088-500.png

20 x 10 or x 12 with 35's. But, audioz, comes first.

What gives you the right to tell people how to spend there money? if he wants to buy a civic and throw 28s on it with a 14 inch exhaust, who are we to tell him he can't? Let ppl spend money on what they want.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Archived