PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

What gives you the right to tell people how to spend there money? if he wants to buy a civic and throw 28s on it with a 14 inch exhaust, who are we to tell him he can't? Let ppl spend money on what they want.

The same that let's me tell you to calm your tits.

He can pait the thing puke green if he wants. They can say they hate if they like.

I highly doubt it was personal. Sheesh.

^ this right here.

And the same thing that allows him to make a comment back towards me when I wasn't talking to him. I was commenting to someone else about something else, and he decided to be a smart ass. It's a public forum, don't think for one second you can come on here, make a post and not get hate. It happens to everyone on here everywhere. Not everyone has the same likes and dislikes. You're not going to please everyone, so along comes the constructive criticism or hate at times. Some folks can handle it, apparently he nor you can, so go crawl back in your hole.

I don't expect you to understand based on your post, so I won't explain any further.

Have a great day!

Lol it wasn't personal. I couldn't care less about his feelings or where his money goes. I just get sick of everyone hating on every little thing cuz it's not done how some one else wants it to be.. As you said not everyone has the same likes and dislikes.. Guess I was just raised differently and was told if u don't have anything nice to say don't say nothing. I didn't see either of them asking for constructive criticism is all I'm getting at. Sorry if I offended you or Kyle. Just asking where all this hate is coming from lately.

Edit not singling anyone out l, seems like everyone is expressing about how dumb or stupid it is to do certain things. Again sorry not trying to make Internet enemies.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Lol it wasn't personal. I couldn't care less about his feelings or where his money goes. I just get sick of everyone hating on every little thing cuz it's not done how some one else wants it to be.. As you said not everyone has the same likes and dislikes.. Guess I was just raised differently and was told if u don't have anything nice to say don't say nothing. I didn't see either of them asking for constructive criticism is all I'm getting at. Sorry if I offended you or Kyle. Just asking where all this hate is coming from lately.

Edit not singling anyone out l, seems like everyone is expressing about how dumb or stupid it is to do certain things. Again sorry not trying to make Internet enemies.

4zz2g6x.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Fi SSD 15

024_zpsf4vlxh8y.jpg

2004 Dodge Ram

Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s

Sound processor- Clarion eqs746

Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345

Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005

Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75

Front Door- Skar SPX65c

Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass

Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS

SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect

XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack

Big 3+ with SHCA

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251

Lmao at the mommy and daddy post, I have a very good job and have made my own money since I was 16 years old. And dan2427, i expect hate on my truck because its not everyones taste but its usually the same type who say theyre building a fast mustang and throw 600lbs of unnecessary audio in it but thats just my opinion, Or people like scooter who hate just because the have nothing better to do than troll a forum, and call everyone a spoiled kid when they buy nice expensive things and think theyre funded by their parents. The problem isnt with my choice of upgrades but their inability to see change and look past what they see as right for someone else. People love it people hate it, doesnt bother me. Im just preparing my truck for the mall crawler Olympics lmao. I dont seek approval from anyone on here, if a few people dig it then cool we have something in common, if people like scooter and orionstang dont then thats all good its their opinion I have 0 issues with either of them as far as im concerned I've seen alot of both of their posts and agree with both of them on a lot of things others I dont, difference is like you said I was raised if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

4zz2g6x.jpg

I need a printable version of this, got a few people I'd like to hand them to.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I hate to draw this argument on any longer, but the 'stang is kinda fast. Where did the "600lbs" come from? I have a head unit and 6.5s in there.

Before it was all pulled, I'm not trying to draw this crap out either, as I said in my last post I've never had any real issues with either of you guys, I have followed your builds and de construction of your car and I enjoy them, of course I'm gonna defend my opinions on my truck it was built to my taste, everyone has their own opinion. Its all good man, you've always been a pretty cool dude imo. But people like broke audio addict who come in here like cheerleaders throwing that over used butthurt report are on the ghey side of things, he had no dog in the fight to begin with. My feelings aint hurtin the slightest.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived