PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

New tires on the Jeep

20150827_1855111_zpsfkevkkbp.jpg

How are the new jeeps, I was thinking of getting one, but I heard that it's a pita to add some boost. I'm also kind of holding out for the new ctsv want to see how they are. Is the the TBSS you are building? You going blower or turbo?

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Mom's jeep. That's my other TBSS. Parked it in her garage while we go out to eat for her birthday. I'm building my white TBSS. The black one is just a cam only stock block truck.

I'm not a fan of the jeep. It has about 10 passes with the best being a 13.7. It's stock other than exhaust.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Nothing fancy but a damn good car for $600. My grandma bought it new and my uncle got it when she passed. This car has been very well cared for its whole life and is in excellent shape for being in Wisconsin it's entire life.

20150829_132126.jpg

20150829_132139.jpg

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Nothing fancy but a damn good car for $600. My grandma bought it new and my uncle got it when she passed. This car has been very well cared for its whole life and is in excellent shape for being in Wisconsin it's entire life.

20150829_132126.jpg

20150829_132139.jpg

Nice.

Those run forever too one of my friends used too have one with 400,000 miles on it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived