PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Nice truck.

Get ready to do the injection spider, lower intake gasket, and trans within the next 50k miles.

Probably throw hubs in that pile of stuff for good measure.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Picked this up for a steal last night 06 yz450 with a lot of aftermarket parts.. That's my old bike in the back man what a difference in power IMG_20141210_180104_zpsxztsl0tl.jpg

I just picked up a yz426f and it's ridiculously powerful!

2006 Monte Carlo

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 SSA ZCON 12's

5 Cube Box tuned to 32 Hz

Soundqubed 3500.1

PAC LC-1

Singer 320 Amp Alt

XS D3100 & Kinetik HC2400 in trunk

Super Start AGM Under Hood

80ft+ Sky High 1/0

40 ft^3 120mil sky high deadener

Soundqubed Pro Audio 6.5" mids

Soundqubed Super Tweeters

Alpine 1" Tweeters

Alpine MRP-F300

Fuel spider fucked me up or about 2 weeks.....

Thought it was plugs, wires, cap,... But, after upgrading the fuel spider, life has been OK. Now dealing with O2 sensors.. but they are now new.

I dont even wanna think how my tranny is doing when i run in 3rd gear for 300 miles at a time... :/

Picked this up for a steal last night 06 yz450 with a lot of aftermarket parts.. That's my old bike in the back man what a difference in power IMG_20141210_180104_zpsxztsl0tl.jpg

I just picked up a yz426f and it's ridiculously powerful!

yzf450, scariest offroad experience I've ever had. First time on a dirtbike bigger than a 125, went full bore through 4 gears up a huge sand mountain at Butter Cup dunes. had the front wheel up through the first 3.

be careful man. that's a hell of a bike.

and the 426's were bad bastards too. heard some crazy stories about them.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

No pics yet sadly, but I just bought 2 maple bats (33/30, 34/31), a composite bat (33/30), a new helmet, and a pair of pants from Boombah. Starting to play baseball again in a local adult league at the end of September. I'll get pictures when they come in.

Archived