PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

only pussy ass faggots run big tires on the street. anyway, latest projects.

12033053_896073347109120_640340041877626

12047016_896073360442452_233559695604836

has a 312 V8 and a cruise-o-matic 3 speed. 57 Fairlane... needs not a whole lot of work to be running and driving. PS, 14 inch tires are hard as fuck to find out here.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

The newer chevys sound nothing like old muscle. One Chevy truck wanted to show of to me yesterday and sounded like a beast out of he'll. It was a 4 door. It was slow so I'm guessing it was stock but the sound made me get a hardon.

I don't know man, my friend had a stock engine in a c5 vette with an slp loudmouth exhaust and a x pipe and that fucking thing sounded nasty as hell.

Funny enough though when he swapped the engine for a built 6.0 he put a quieter exhaust on it, still sounds nasty though with the cam.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I don't know man, my friend had a stock engine in a c5 vette with an slp loudmouth exhaust and a x pipe and that fucking thing sounded nasty as hell.

Funny enough though when he swapped the engine for a built 6.0 he put a quieter exhaust on it, still sounds nasty though with the cam.

Sounded something close to this but better. It was slower though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbeLIFFXtws

and, getting back into er.....

had my 2 system 2 tv, high speed fun deal for a bit. That went away for a while...... then, everything in this room went bye bye.

No worries. Took a sec, but, paid for with cash. Just a ps4, some games, controler, charger, cheap tv, and stand. Year of PSN, and some other shit.

20150921_181151_zpsvshumsj8.jpg

On, up, and running.........

20150921_183848_zpsiwbqqslc.jpg

Archived