PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Got Fuse?

anl-fuses.jpg

Got my Sundown Audio Speaker Wire and my Race Ramp for Oil Changes today! Still waiting on them wheel chocks.

race-ramps.jpg

ToolMaker Dual Inputs with Knukonceptz 0 Gauge Kolossus Flex wire:
race-ramps-sundown-audio.jpg

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

New tipm for the caliber, this will hopefully be the solution to the electrical issues it has.

7yqwtpF.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

4 hours ago, moh.vze.com said:

Got my Sundown Audio Speaker Wire and my Race Ramp for Oil Changes today! Still waiting on them wheel chocks.

race-ramps.jpg

ToolMaker Dual Inputs with Knukonceptz 0 Gauge Kolossus Flex wire:
race-ramps-sundown-audio.jpg

Ive been looking at race ramps due to their low angle which would be nice for my truck since its low to the ground, but theyre only rated at 5000 lbs and my truck weighs 7500 lbs, so I dont know if I should trust them or not. 

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

On 2/16/2017 at 6:50 PM, SoCaLBaMF said:

Ive been looking at race ramps due to their low angle which would be nice for my truck since its low to the ground, but theyre only rated at 5000 lbs and my truck weighs 7500 lbs, so I dont know if I should trust them or not. 

i would think the 5000 lb rating is full weight applied to the ramps if youre only lifting the front or rear of a 7500lb vehicle you are likely holding closer to 3750lb (depending on exact weight distribution) 

Archived