PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Ok guys, its ok.... I work at a shop and there is known issues with this chassis. All of which I can easily repair myself. The nice thing is, almost all of which has been done on this thing already. (oil cooler lines, injector assy, oil pan, etc.) The reason I got it was that they thought there was something wrong in the transmission because it would started to grind when they started it. So, they called and asked how much the trans would be to replace without having it properly diagnosed. They decided no to fix it after I gave them a quote and after a conversation with the owner (who lives in California and its in MN) he wanted to just be rid of it. I offered to help him sell it on Craigslist. He thought that the gesture on my part was kind and as a result, he just said I could have it. Just had to go pick it up. So, I took him up on it. Turns out the ignition switch would stick and cause the starter to stay engaged. So.... one starter, one ign switch later, and its just fine.

Score for me I guess.

the right thing to do would be to let him know what was really wrong with it and give him the option to get it back with cost of labor and parts. also how can you quote someone something you didn't even check? shitty move and reason why shops have a bad rep

Well, as far as the quote goes, he wanted a ball park estimate on a used transmission installed and I gave him just that.

AND I did call him back with the info and the option to get it repaired. he said "Well, thank you for giving me the follow up info, but as I said before, you can have it and maybe you can do someone else a favor in need in the future"

..........So quick to judge

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus guys. I didnt want to write a damn novel explaining the whole conversation. I gave the pertinent info, you can make your own judgement call I guess. But one thing I am not and thats dishonest. I have integrity and I convey that in every aspect of how I operate at my job and take pride in doing so. You guys dont know me so I cant expect you to believe what I say. So, as I said. Make your own judgement.

Decided I wanted to start the AR-15 build I have wanted to do for a couple years now. Still have some parts to order.

img_25311.jpg

Parts so far:

Aero Precision stripped upper

Aero Precision Stripped lower

BCM Gunfighter enhanced lower parts kit

BCM Gunfighter charging handle

Aces ARFX rifle stock

Joe Bob rifle buffer kit

Joe Bob rifle gas tube

Joe Bob low profile gas block

PMAG's

Still need to order a barrel, BCG, handguard, muzzle and some sights.

IMG_20160108_093916_898_zpsmc6lq0ur.jpg

PPI 900.4

Posted in Amp Guts section $157 Sonic Electronix

Posted coupon code also.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived