PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Just ordered some upgrades for my pc to go along with my 980ti

2670602-l-a_zpszvx61lct.jpg(pic from the advert)

is that the exact items ?? lol.... when is it coming in and what is your excitement level? I need a new GPU and RAM ... BUUUUUT my system was built in 2012 soooo don't know if I want to spend any on it since its working fine...

Exact items, arrives tomorrow had my text from our local delivery company thats its out, then will get another text saying the drivers name, and what time he will be arriving!

Cannot wait!

all :good: , except for the dexcool.

at 24k it sludged up (I assume because of Texas' 100° temp swing) and had to replace the entire cooling system. I ran Prestone 50/50 after and ran it 3 years zero problems. There's no reason to run dexcool unless you just like working on your car.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

at 24k it sludged up (I assume because of Texas' 100° temp swing) and had to replace the entire cooling system. I ran Prestone 50/50 after and ran it 3 years zero problems. There's no reason to run dexcool unless you just like working on your car.

I've heard the same thing before. I use the dez cool, and I haven't had any issues. Next time I flush it out I'll just use 50/50 as suggest be others as well

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I've heard the same thing before. I use the dez cool, and I haven't had any issues. Next time I flush it out I'll just use 50/50 as suggest be others as well

It scared the shit out of me because when it sludges up it looks exactly like when a head gasket leaks oil into your coolant. Please talk to a mechanic or two before you do. My brother is ASE and warned me... I had to learn the hard way, just trying to help.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

thxs for heads up... ive got dex in there now runnin way past due for change, no sludge yet. I usually do a 60/40 mix but well see ,if I do have any problems from this ill post pics of the F up ... thxs again..

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

31E32DC1-7303-43D7-909F-48AC57FA5366_zps

Couple parts for the lightweight ar I'm working now on

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived