PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

^LMAO, I must be getting old because that just seems like a bunch of drunk drama!!!! Nice sights, but wasted chicks are more trouble than they are worth!! Lol

only if they have your phone number and wake up next to you. lol

or they dont wake up at all

depending on your morals

that's call for round 2

possibly round 3... :peepwall:

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

^LMAO, I must be getting old because that just seems like a bunch of drunk drama!!!! Nice sights, but wasted chicks are more trouble than they are worth!! Lol

only if they have your phone number and wake up next to you. lol

or they dont wake up at all

depending on your morals

that's call for round 2

possibly round 3... :peepwall:

fuck maybe even round 1

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I may only be 23 but I'm good, I'll pass lol, looks to me like a week of lifetime regrets and bad decisions. I would be interested to find out how much they pay their medical staff though because I would do that lol. Fucking with drunks is funny lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

http://inceptioncruise.com/

just booked my cabin. booking a flight next week when i get paid again. cant wait for spring break mafuukas

Don't be silly, wrap your willy

lol ill prolly double wrap with a zip tie at the end, cant trust these hoes.

teaser video for this year. footage is from last years cruise. shit looks dope

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckin jealous.....i would go if I was in better shape and even had a chance with one of those sluts

Probably just a ton of sausage in real life though! I will pass on the cruise and just keep the online video advertisement as if it is the real thing!! Good luck bro, I hope its truly all of the tits on the video!

http://inceptioncruise.com/

just booked my cabin. booking a flight next week when i get paid again. cant wait for spring break mafuukas

Don't be silly, wrap your willy

lol ill prolly double wrap with a zip tie at the end, cant trust these hoes.

teaser video for this year. footage is from last years cruise. shit looks dope

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckin jealous.....i would go if I was in better shape and even had a chance with one of those sluts

Probably just a ton of sausage in real life though! I will pass on the cruise and just keep the online video advertisement as if it is the real thing!! Good luck bro, I hope its truly all of the tits on the video!

either way its a cruise in the bahamas, and you get to party for 2 days on a private island, and all the booze is included in the price of the cruise, so if it turns out to be a sausage fest, ill just be drunk as fuck for a week. lol

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

I may only be 23 but I'm good, I'll pass lol, looks to me like a week of lifetime regrets and bad decisions. I would be interested to find out how much they pay their medical staff though because I would do that lol. Fucking with drunks is funny lol.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!! that's the fun

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

EXACTLY!!!!!!!! that's the fun

Ok, fair enough lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Silver prices are way down right now so I bought a little silver.

lMgaDCS.jpg

Dl1wdek.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived