PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

most recent CA purchase: half the knu wire ill need for the trailblazer... 100ft 16-2 and 20ft 10-2 karma ss, bunch of 1/0 terminals, 4way krystal kable and a 2 way krystal kable both 4m, 2 1/0awg to 4awg, and some other stuff... :drinks:

IMAG0321.jpg

cant take a pic of my most recent purchase cause i returned it(Saints Row), not cause i wanted to... <_<

oh man, good luck with that karma cable. I hated that stuff, stripping it down was a bbiiittccchhh

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

PRESENTS!!! the caulking gun is brand new never used for 60 bucks and its a beast! (need it for work) and my 2nd a404.2 is back from testing at Zed :drinks: and Im kinda drunk!!

vfyq06.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Should be here on Wednesday through Amazon, my iPOD sounds like crap through the AUX in my car compared to CD but I'm tired of burning MP3 cds. My buddy said its probably b/c I'm using a cheap 3.5mm cable that isn't even gold plated. So I figured WTH I'll give it a shot. I know iPOD is processor (?) is bad, esp compared to his Cowon iAudio7, but I see a ton of ppl that use the AUX with no audio issues.

Monster-iCable-800-for-Car_l.jpg

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Should be here on Wednesday through Amazon, my iPOD sounds like crap through the AUX in my car compared to CD but I'm tired of burning MP3 cds. My buddy said its probably b/c I'm using a cheap 3.5mm cable that isn't even gold plated. So I figured WTH I'll give it a shot. I know iPOD is processor (?) is bad, esp compared to his Cowon iAudio7, but I see a ton of ppl that use the AUX with no audio issues.

Monster-iCable-800-for-Car_l.jpg

Might be a dumb suggestion, but make sure you don't turn the volume past about 8O% and also make sure the ipod EQ setting is set to flat or jazz or something. Mine sounded like shit and it was because I had it set to rock or R&B.

Archived