PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Wait, are you TT?

not yet. my N/A motor is about to blow up, so im pulling the motor out of a wrecked vr4 and am going to rebuild that and while everything is out im slapping turbos on.

Phew, good.. I was gonna say that the TT manifolds and down pipe wouldn't fit hahah.. Just the catback. Nice plan though.. The stock 9bs PULL on "SL-TTs." One thing I recommend is a front LSD. Ours aren't glass like WRX trannies, but they wont like the abuse at all.

im trying to get the getrag 6 speed off of the guy, but he wants way too much for the trans. i know of a couple other people around here with the 6 speed laying around, just gotta get a good price worked out

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Nice.. Im jealous of that "overdrive" gear

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Not as serious as those subs^^^^, but got a couple more cameras. One is going in the wifes car, and the other is going to face out my rear window. Gonna do some experimenting on how to sync the front and rear cams, at least get them close. I really wish there was some sort of remote turn on, instead of just the controls on the camera itself.

CAM000711.jpg

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

maybe just wire them to one switch? I mean you would have to turn them on and off manualy but not a big deal imo

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

IMG_2206_zps142bc6c2.jpgIMG_2208_zps0e537f51.jpgIMG_2209_zpsdda97458.jpgIMG_2210_zps7346a4c7.jpg

Just a few things to piss the wife off. Well maybe not the printer anyways. Bracing for a new box and some flat bar so I can make some buss bars.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Nothing super exciting, but starting to warm up finally so time to change tge oil in the daily rides, and change my upper ball joints before the summer rims go on. Not looking forward to pressing them in, but better than buying all new upper control arms like They "recommend." Dumb ass Ford engineers!

1E83683C-66E5-409F-9AF7-C91FA87C0BFB_zps

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived