EP95 Posted January 5, 2015 Report Posted January 5, 2015 Skar 5 channel, Cadillactica, Ohio, 100ft of wire, and a new pair of locs
Kyblack76 Posted January 5, 2015 Report Posted January 5, 2015 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
OrionStang Posted January 5, 2015 Report Posted January 5, 2015 hub rings? Yessir, hope to finally get rid of this annoying vibration between 60-80 mph. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
SnowDrifter Posted January 6, 2015 Report Posted January 6, 2015 Been wanting to try this stuff out for a while now. They finally came out with an updated version that has a couple improvements over the old one. I think it's time. It's a gallium based thermal paste for computers. All metal, supposed to work really really well ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Kyblack76 Posted January 6, 2015 Report Posted January 6, 2015 Been wanting to try this stuff out for a while now. They finally came out with an updated version that has a couple improvements over the old one. I think it's time. It's a gallium based thermal paste for computers. All metal, supposed to work really really well you are dork of dork dork dork with dork on it..... with some dork. love ya man... dork SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
scooter99 Posted January 6, 2015 Report Posted January 6, 2015 Been wanting to try this stuff out for a while now. They finally came out with an updated version that has a couple improvements over the old one. I think it's time. It's a gallium based thermal paste for computers. All metal, supposed to work really really well That's funny, i read half that and was about ot post up "drugs er baddd mmmmkayyyy" but then read about some paste for your computer vage or something and was just shaking my head. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
knowledge Posted January 6, 2015 Report Posted January 6, 2015 Some 7440 TRS/Morimoto xB LED bulbs for the Civic. They're on backorder but are claimed to be very good. Supposedly have a built-in thermal resistor that eliminates hyperflash, but I'll see when they come in. They use genuine CREE LEDs which is a huge plus. I can't fucking stand eBay bulbs. these are not bright i tested them against several others. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
S15_Silvia Posted January 6, 2015 Report Posted January 6, 2015 They hyperflash just like any other bulb. I thought they were bright enough in the ~1 minute I had them installed, but I'll re-evaluate soon. I ordered some 7440 sockets and resistors to make a plug-and-play harness for them without needing to alter my car's harness in any way, but might end up selling the whole ordeal if they're not good enough during the day. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
inm Posted January 6, 2015 Report Posted January 6, 2015 Fresh tint! On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.