Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wow knowledge, been a while since I seen you this active.

been busy with other stuff but I'm still here

I like the tire choice.

was testing barrels and other stuff smh

Who's the fool, really? Big wheels, coil overs, and chameleon paint on a CRV?

LMFAO ricer.

I'm sorry it don't have turbo or other JDM bullshit thats in the honda game, i expected that coming from a slow mustang owner.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

One thing is for sure about knowledge's CRV- see it once and you're definitely not going to see another like it.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

Wow knowledge, been a while since I seen you this active.

been busy with other stuff but I'm still here

I like the tire choice.

was testing barrels and other stuff smh

Who's the fool, really? Big wheels, coil overs, and chameleon paint on a CRV?

LMFAO ricer.

I'm sorry it don't have turbo or other JDM bullshit thats in the honda game, i expected that coming from a slow mustang owner.

Lmfao! :peepwall:

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

My mom has a CRV? lol but they can get loud the hatch is pretty solid on those I heard one with a 15 btl on a 1500bdcp

At the end of the day, it's still a CRV lol.

Who's the fool, really? Big wheels, coil overs, and chameleon paint on a CRV?

LMFAO ricer.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

crvs are pieces of shit :peepwall:

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

Nice! I'm soo fuckin excited for this, been waiting months! Singer was the only one who even tried to come up with something for me, and he was able to do it!

Dudes an awesome person! Best customer service I've ever experienced BY FAR! Nothing but good shit to say about Singer!

Can finally have some big boy power.. Well kinda lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...