scooter99 Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 Miguel, you made a good choice man! I'm glad I did mine, only I had to do it x's 2! I have 2 tanks in the beast. I pulled the bed though. Changed all that out and hit it all underneath with my pressure washer. Good as new!! Only wish I had time to paint it all and make it look nice. Oh well she's getting sold in a couple months anyway. Is it easy to pull the tank on yours? Oh I guess pulling the bed isn't going to be that easy huh with all that in the back! My bad!! its on the impala. its held by 2 straps and 2 bolts so it should be easy Ah, I thought it was the truck, obviously. My bad. Good luck I hope it goes smoothly. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
79 cutty Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 I can snap a pic of my son, but not a huge fan of posting pics of them, so I will just say that my latest purchase was paying for the little mans surgery tomorrow! Adnoids shall be gone about 9:30 am tomorrow morning! And god damn our medical system is highway robbery!!!!!! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
shadowcaster Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 X15 for the civics rebuild +some extra goodies more stuff enroute 2000 blazer LS 240 mechman 2 b2 HN v3 15s crescendo bc5500 @.5 1/0 ebflex ofc d680/g31 kenwood deck mb quart components crescendo pwx 8s lots more to come blazer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204432-shadowcasters-2k-blazer/ 142.8db MECA 2016 PA state champ mod 1 class
bighossf150 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 mast 285cc ls7 heads sumbich cam ported fast 102 nick williams 102 tb american racing 2" long tubes and offroad x pipe and all supporting mods, timing chain, gaskets, lifters etc Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
lifted_silverado Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 Ooohweee bighoss, nice stuff. Just bought the iPhone 6 plus, hard to switch back from an android Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
Miguels Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 I can snap a pic of my son, but not a huge fan of posting pics of them, so I will just say that my latest purchase was paying for the little mans surgery tomorrow! Adnoids shall be gone about 9:30 am tomorrow morning! And god damn our medical system is highway robbery!!!!!! god bless Obama and his care act my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
n8ball2013 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 I've got a plus and enjoy it far more than my note I had before THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
audiolamb6 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 picked this up tuesday for 129 bucks was on clearance couldnt pass it up
Jhunt94 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 Finally broke down and bought a crimper 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
bighossf150 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 Ooohweee bighoss, nice stuff. Just bought the iPhone 6 plus, hard to switch back from an android Thanks, I pretty much went with the best parts you can buy. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.