scooter99 Posted March 16, 2015 Report Posted March 16, 2015 Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
scooter99 Posted March 19, 2015 Report Posted March 19, 2015 Last toy for a while. Probably late April there will be more from what I've already ordered, but otherwise I'm done buying for now. Have to do stuff to the truck maintenance wise first. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
bighossf150 Posted March 19, 2015 Report Posted March 19, 2015 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
audiolamb6 Posted March 19, 2015 Report Posted March 19, 2015 damn that was quick should get them this weekend
79 cutty Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 My old trusty blender I have had for about 20 years finally crapped out on me so I picked this one up. Going to put it through its paces this weekend though and if it sucks it is going back! Going to make peanut butter, shaved ice and banana "ice cream," see how it does. Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 I'm happy with my ninja although I bought the 1500 watt one. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
79 cutty Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 ^I was going to get that one, but after coupons and shit that my wife had I think we pad $35 for this one, so we shall see! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Miguels Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 where are the guts? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 ^I was going to get that one, but after coupons and shit that my wife had I think we pad $35 for this one, so we shall see! I'd have loved to pay $35 for mine, I paid $160 at Sam's club. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Krakin Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 Got the Logitech gaming wheel set all setup and been playing a lot of Dirt 3 and Euro Truck Simulator! Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.