79 cutty Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 ^HOT DAMN! Where do I send all my money?!?!!? Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
EP95 Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 Ground Zero GZHA 2400XII and 4200XII. More pics here: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198004-ground-zero-gzha-2400xii-and-4200xii-review/ Those are the best looking amps i've ever seen
gckless Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 ^HOT DAMN! Where do I send all my money?!?!!? I know this was probably rhetorical, but: http://www.groundzerousa.com/ They're also on a couple other forums, if you were serious. Ground Zero GZHA 2400XII and 4200XII. More pics here: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198004-ground-zero-gzha-2400xii-and-4200xii-review/ Those are the best looking amps i've ever seen These are nothing compared to the Reference line: http://www.ground-zero-audio.com/en/products/amplifiers_.html "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
basshead7890 Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 My Build Log 95 Honda Accord Nook HD+ tablet Team Ascendant Audio 18" 2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D Crescendo Audio C1100.4 2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500 Build log
MrSkippyJ Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 Nice choice! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Deeznutz Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 Just back from New Port Richey. Rockford Fosgate HX2 Dual 2 Ohm 12's without the gaskets $100. Spiders are parallel (unlike the 15" Power HX2s), barely used! Dual 2 Ohm is sort of rare. So 4 Dual 2 Ohm 12's. Luckily I held on to the RF T1500-1BD! As you know, this can do 1800W @ 1 Ohm. Since Devin's enclosure is 7.73cf sealed, these should just drop in. Deciding if I should tell her, or just have her drop off the Jimmy "For an oil change" and drop them in.....and wait til she turns it up! Currently she has an Avionixx, 1000W @ 2 Ohms on 4 Coustic CF1244 12's. -Frank
scooter99 Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 New stuff on the truck yesterday. Dual exhaust straight piped, and an AFE CAI. It's Looouuuuuddd. Might have to get that muffler on it anyway. Love the turbo whistle though! Passenger side Driver side. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
99blazer Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 still haven't met you(I think). gonna have to meet up one day when I'm in OKC Probably not I don't get out much do to working 2 jobs. But yea that'd be cool but my build wont be wont be til around mid June or the early July. But if my client buys this house out in Edmond before then I got a 75k remodel which will take roughly 2 months then my build will be put off til mid august to September. 08 Ford F150
boom50cal Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 still haven't met you(I think). gonna have to meet up one day when I'm in OKC Probably not I don't get out much do to working 2 jobs. But yea that'd be cool but my build wont be wont be til around mid June or the early July. But if my client buys this house out in Edmond before then I got a 75k remodel which will take roughly 2 months then my build will be put off til mid august to September. friends with Frank? Tim? if you made it to TnT I probably met you. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Kyblack76 Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 heavy ass package of amepre vibra flex... and, Tony sent a new Tshirt... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.