Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

Neat looking house, congrats.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Nice house! Looks really unique! Although I need to shingle my house and I was thinking that don't seem like it would be a fun job lol. Not that any shingle job is fun on a roof on a 90+ degree day. Is there living space on the circle part of the house upstairs?

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Posted

I'm going to get a lot of use out of this

FOT975E_zpse9c3dd02.jpg

i have the same one, best one I've used yet. its a little torch with out the tips as well, great for small heat shrink jobs.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

Nice house! Looks really unique! Although I need to shingle my house and I was thinking that don't seem like it would be a fun job lol. Not that any shingle job is fun on a roof on a 90+ degree day. Is there living space on the circle part of the house upstairs?

I would take that over my buddies roof we re-did a few summers ago. "A" frame house that was 100 ft long, I think it was roughly 45 ft tall at 22 degree pitch. I was crapping myself at the top while on ladder jacks!!!!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Posted

Money was sent today for a few of these. Big shoutout to Mechman for taking care of the family like they always do. Finally going to have some low end power at idle. I can't be happier with the way Mechman stepped up to make things happen for me.

PB8206370B__68219.1431103315.1280.1280_z

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Money was sent today for a few of these. Big shoutout to Mechman for taking care of the family like they always do. Finally going to have some low end power at idle. I can't be happier with the way Mechman stepped up to make things happen for me.

PB8206370B__68219.1431103315.1280.1280_z

Heck yeah! I'm surprised Kyle didn't try to talk you into getting some from Singer lol

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Posted

Jokes on you guys, he actually bought GP Alts.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

Kyle did but I am an admin here and Mechman does a great job of taking care of family

GP Alts? Arent those catching on fire?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Absolutely lol

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3042 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...