Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

After 2 weeks of back and forth negotiations finally agreed on terms me and the wife liked and signed the rest of the papers and escrow officially closes Friday.....won't be doing anything Audio related for awhile

IMG_3770_zps67baceac.jpg

Dang, I wish we'd have held out for a 3 car garage like that. My truck wouldn't ever fit in the garage so it would be a shop for me. But I do have a shop in the back yard in the house I got. Nice looking house, congrats!

Posted

I absolutely love them way tube amps sound to me nothing rivals that sound.

What is that amp?

I want to get one.

Wanting the to know the same. I agree with broke, tube amps are great. Especially when talking about guitar amps, you just can't beat them.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Posted

Lol! My other truck gave me problems because of the colors. The speakers in here pop like a mothafucka. I still got the TB too. I was gonna sell it and buy something but this came pretty cheap. I am gonna trade it and my wife's nissan for a van soon.

Posted

20150722_140841_zpsisviikx1.jpg

Nice whip, congrats.

Looks really clean.

What kind of mileage?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Time to swap the rims for either some ballers or tx editions.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7673 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...