boom50cal Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 My friends birthday is in a few weeks so I got him some fx4 taillight's for his truck. dem looks sexxxaaayyyy wish they'd fit my shitbox 06. beds probably swap out tho On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
corey0928 Posted July 30, 2015 Report Posted July 30, 2015 Went and used my best buy gift cards ive been holding onto. Had a small shopping spree lol Also bought a external hard drive that i didn't show
Karkov Posted July 30, 2015 Report Posted July 30, 2015 I got my special solder and flux today, along with a small order from 12vTools containing a couple new router bits and a few rolls of template tape. My router bit collection is getting larger than I ever thought I would need, but as I move forward in doing more custom one off stuff I see many more bits I need to purchase yet What do YOU* use the bit on the Right for? I have a nice one just like it and I use it for a few things but I am not sure what it's actual purpose is. Thanks 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Karkov Posted July 30, 2015 Report Posted July 30, 2015 Time for an upgrade! What games you play? 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Miguels Posted July 30, 2015 Report Posted July 30, 2015 I got my special solder and flux today, along with a small order from 12vTools containing a couple new router bits and a few rolls of template tape. My router bit collection is getting larger than I ever thought I would need, but as I move forward in doing more custom one off stuff I see many more bits I need to purchase yet nice collection you got there. i already started getting mine but it gets pricey when you get quality bits my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Miguels Posted July 30, 2015 Report Posted July 30, 2015 Went and used my best buy gift cards ive been holding onto. Had a small shopping spree lol Also bought a external hard drive that i didn't show the sony action camera is nice. only thing i hate about it is that it has no mic jack and wind noise sucks big time. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
corey0928 Posted July 30, 2015 Report Posted July 30, 2015 Im not really worried about the sound. Just going on to record when we hike some mountains in the uk and will probably have a background song when editing
Benobatman Posted July 30, 2015 Report Posted July 30, 2015 Time for an upgrade! What games you play? Mainly gta v bf4 and counter strike at the moment
S15_Silvia Posted August 1, 2015 Report Posted August 1, 2015 I paid rent, a speeding ticket, and car insurance...I suppose those count as purchases 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Krakin Posted August 2, 2015 Report Posted August 2, 2015 Time for an upgrade! What games you play? Mainly gta v bf4 and counter strike at the moment I absolutely love my 980 Ti. How's yours holding up? Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.