Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

That's cool I wanted some but wanted to keep them small

Enough for my use without the hassle of a large tree

I Have a crab apple tree but is so big it's a nuisance

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/


old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Posted

not to mention all the little crab apples all over your yard. I had a neighbor who had a crab apple tree in there yard that dropped them shits all over mine. I asked him if I could cut the branch that was hanging in my yard and the asshole said no. I ended up pouring a little gas around the tree until it died, lol.

Posted

buy grafted trees that are dwarfs. my lime and lemon tree will only grow to 5 feet to 8 feet. the orange tree will grow to 8 to 10 feet.. good enough for pots.. i have 7 banana plants that grow to 6 feet tall the leaf will reach 9 feet though

Posted

not to mention all the little crab apples all over your yard. I had a neighbor who had a crab apple tree in there yard that dropped them shits all over mine. I asked him if I could cut the branch that was hanging in my yard and the asshole said no. I ended up pouring a little gas around the tree until it died, lol.

it was invading your property. you could have cut it without his permission

Posted

not to mention all the little crab apples all over your yard. I had a neighbor who had a crab apple tree in there yard that dropped them shits all over mine. I asked him if I could cut the branch that was hanging in my yard and the asshole said no. I ended up pouring a little gas around the tree until it died, lol.

it was invading your property. you could have cut it without his permission

Well, that's good to know next time, lol

Posted

Just bought something I've wanted for a very long time. A little track saw. I really wanted a festool, but I know for what I'll be using it, the one I got will perform well. Can't wait for it to get here. I'm really excited.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

Picking this up next week. Raleigh Cadent 3.

Raleigh-16_Cadent-3_OrangeDkSilver.jpg?1

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2021 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...