PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

We sold, gt, dyno, schwinn, redline, raliegh, dk, s&m, the high end diamondback stuff, giant, nishiki(when they were worth buying).

And a few others I can't remember,

We sold Powell skateboards too.

Most of what we sold were BMX bikes though since lots of kids in the neighborhood rode street and dirt.

Tons and tons of parts.

This was 16 years ago when I was 15.

I think I had one payday the whole time I worked there that I didn't blow on bike parts.

Good times.

The biggest profit was inner tubes, companies just give them to you by the cases for placing orders with them then we turned around and sold them for $15 installed.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Scored this for $33 at home depot

IMAG0058_zpsskbeypry.jpg

Then opened up the back because they ship them with batteries installed and I've heard horror stories...

IMAG0060_zpsggkgzgyi.jpg

Yep. I'll be taking it back. Sucks because it's the last one in the store and that's why it was so cheap (normally $75.00)

Its milwaukee, they have great warranty, over the counter exchange on their tools.

I called customer service and they said there's nothing they can do. Maybe I should find a Milwaukee service center and see if they'll exchange for a new one after I show them my receipt with yesterday's date on it

Why the hell would they put batteries in it in the first place?

Seems like someone in that company made a bad choice.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I agree. I follow some forums that post good deals at home depot, some of which are clearanced out the system and cost $0.01 at the register. A lot of the guys that mention this DMM deal opened the packages to find the same problem I had. I think it's incredibly dumb for a company that large to do something so silly that can potentially ruin a product. It's not fun opening a brand new product and having it be basically ruined

That's the beauty of those craptastic Chinese batteries! When I was at a plant trial for work my batteries died in my Fluke thermocouple and after flying home the pressure in the plane must have made them go wonky or something because in a matter of days they did that same thing and ruined the unit. Fortunately my company covered the cost of a new one, I foot the bill to repair that one and now use it when BBQ'n at home! :D

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Is that the empire mall in back ground? And good luck hope your 6.0 treats u better then mine did lol. Any plans for audio?

On mobile and can't see your location but looks like mall in Sioux Falls SD

Actually thats the Mall of GA in Buford, GA. I'm a pretty big 6.0 fan. Preventative maintenance is the key with them. We've had several for shop trucks over the years with killer luck.

11887985_10153563584536880_4196616443600

Already got a crapload of stuff on order. Sinister EGR delete, upgraded oil cooler, and coolant filtration system, SCT Livewire TS with Innovative Diesel tunes, MBRP 4" turbo back exhaust and tip, Recon smoked cab lights, etc.

nice. love them 6.0's. have one just like it in my driveway for sale... not near as nice though lmao.

wish I could find a cclb FX4 with leather, and I'd join the club again forreal!

Thanks buddy. I love the truck. It's an FX4 XLT truck with cloth and ordered with vinyl floors. Wasn't crazy about the floors at first but they grew on me pretty quickly. Super easy to clean. It's an unmolested, stock its whole life, decent mileage example I plan to have some fun with.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Archived