bolanorthhighlands Posted September 9, 2015 Report Posted September 9, 2015 no pics yet but purchased 235/35/19 and 255/30/19 for the bimmer.. will have them on on Wed After all suspension work and new tires car drives like new... she has never handled that good.. next step: paint restoration and PDR.. What color are you painting it? My 2002 Kia Spectra LS My YouTube Channel
OrzechNJ Posted September 9, 2015 Report Posted September 9, 2015 The car needs clay bar and heavy cut compounding followed by a couple other steps.. Rims stay orange for now.. I may dip them black but not sure yet.. I definitely dip them cooper black at some point but have to lower the car first to give them right look.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
_paralyzed_ Posted September 9, 2015 Report Posted September 9, 2015 The car needs clay bar and heavy cut compounding followed by a couple other steps.. Rims stay orange for now.. I may dip them black but not sure yet.. I definitely dip them cooper black at some point but have to lower the car first to give them right look.. I like it just the way it is. She looks good to me man!
OrzechNJ Posted September 9, 2015 Report Posted September 9, 2015 Thanks ! It's little too high in the front imo... And im gonna take car of it just mot sure when I be able to yet.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
OrzechNJ Posted September 9, 2015 Report Posted September 9, 2015 Stop trolling Chromes around the window will get blacked out.. I just have to rethink it and decide if I feel like spending $300 on wrapping them or attempt dipping again.. I failed first time sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
bighossf150 Posted September 9, 2015 Report Posted September 9, 2015 that rim color only works if the car is slammed, it looks off when your car is stock height Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 9, 2015 Report Posted September 9, 2015 Stop trolling Chromes around the window will get blacked out.. I just have to rethink it and decide if I feel like spending $300 on wrapping them or attempt dipping again.. I failed first time What issue did you have with the dip? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
boom50cal Posted September 10, 2015 Report Posted September 10, 2015 that rim color only works if the car is slammed, it looks off when your car is stock height agree completely... radical wheel colors on slammed cars is perfect. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
OrzechNJ Posted September 10, 2015 Report Posted September 10, 2015 Stop trolling Chromes around the window will get blacked out.. I just have to rethink it and decide if I feel like spending $300 on wrapping them or attempt dipping again.. I failed first time What issue did you have with the dip?All the little angles inbetween.. I had to use razor blade at some spots and it looked like it was about to come off... I dipped the rims to and had 0 problems with them for over a year until I had to put new tires on them... sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Carnines Posted September 10, 2015 Report Posted September 10, 2015 photo uploading Not even going to mess with the Styrofoam until they are going in the truck
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.