Kyblack76 Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 327. Itl get rebuilt is all. I didn't buy it to be fast. Itl either be bagged or juiced :good: SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 I actually like the 327 over the other options they came with, the 409 is junk and the 283 is a boat anchor. That thing can be plenty fast and lots of fun with a 327. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
ToNasty Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 Needs some body work but other than that it's in great shape. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Miguels Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 that was my favorite year growing up.. bagging it saves weight.. juice is badass but all them pumps and batteries ad up to lots of weight plus if its going to hop the frame needs to get reinforced adding more weight to it .. bags is the better option.. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
ToNasty Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 Exactly what I'm thinking miguel. All though I do want juice. I don't have the time to really do all that. Bags I can have done in a weekend ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
baron_of_bass Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 Exactly what I'm thinking miguel. All though I do want juice. I don't have the time to really do all that. Bags I can have done in a weekend Quick single pump... Done Team Bass-Hz
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 Bag it. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Kyblack76 Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 Miss my T1000.4ad SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Wehan Posted November 1, 2015 Report Posted November 1, 2015 I bench tested it today on a pair of 100w speakers wired to 4ohm, it was practically ripping them to shreds and only pulling 10A! I see good things in my future with this tank.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.