if you are in a truck make sure you have a large trailer hitch in it, like this big 8 ton pintle one i have. that way if they hit you it'll fuck their car up more 100_0953.jpg

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

I will tap the brakes... let them pass... wait till a stop sign or light.. pull up on there bumper... and drop some decaf.. LOL

I kinda do the same. I just coast to piss the person off more into passing me and then when they cut me off but then stop at a light... I just creep... and creep... til I KNOW im less than 6" away and if no one is around I start blasting tunes. The whole time o just stare in a determined fashion at their rear view mirror just to try to Fuck with them that much more to try ti get them to think "shit, maybe we shouldn't have done that this guys tripping me out". Then reach over towards the passenger seat like your grabbing a pad of paper and look back and forth at their license plate and your lap. You'll never see someone so worried at a traffic light lol.

if you are in a truck make sure you have a large trailer hitch in it, like this big 8 ton pintle one i have that way if they hit you it'll fuck their car up more 100_0953.jpg

not sure about where you live but over here its illegal to have a receiver in the hitch

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

hell i think its illegal to not have a hitch on your truck/suv here lmao

i live in Nebraska

i have only seen a handful of trucks and suvs that dont have one

1994 Jeep Cherokee

!@#$%^&*(Soon to come)*&^%$#@!

TONS AND TONS of Audio Technix 80Mil

1 x 270 Amp Mechman Alt

1 x AQ3500D.1

1 x Rockford Fosgate T600-4

8 x Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

2 x XS Power D3100

1 x XS Power D3400

1 x eKs Kable 2 Channel Silver Plated RCA 5M

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Red 50FT.

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Black 50FT.

4 x Avenue - A605

2 x Fi Q 18

• 2 weeks later...

On my old truck I had a roll bar that has 2 fogs for reverse, also had 2 fogs mounted under the hitch for the same reason. I switched on all 4 and you couldnt see shit if you where behind me

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

If someones tailgating me I take my foot off the gas and give them a reason to ride my ass then when they get pissed and try to pass me I floor it!

I usually trap them in until they slow down, I go the exact speed as the cars next to me and box them in until they back off lol. Then i repeat if needed. :)

^^^^

These do the trick, second on pisses people off the most. First one pisses off assholes who think they have a fast car cause their shit is too slow to pass you.

jwcsL.gif

In my top 10 fav gif's lol

Be careful though, a lot of road rage drivers out there. Wouldn't want anyone to get hurt. Depending on my mood I'll just let them pass, you never know it might be an REAL emergency for them.

And o yeah I've seen a few people do the HID thing and wire them to a switch. Which gave me an idea of some 00 agent/batman shit and have a little box under the car inside back bumper maybe that opens and drops some little small spikes and flatten their tires LOL.

i let off the gas until some other car is next to me and then go that exact speed, so they just get even more pissed. They want to go 50 so i go 30 with the car next to me and lol.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Sometimes you can't tell if it's a cop tailgating your ass, so be careful to anyone that is gonna try some pranks.

fuck that, ive break checked a cop before...

if they want to be dumb and ride my ass *which to some extent, i believe is illegal* they can be dumb enough to rear end my ass when i hit the breaks... all i gotta say is i saw a dog in the road...

what are they going to do?

now guess what, my neck and my back hurts...

fuck people who want to drive like tards...

I see the newest Allstate Mayhem commercial :lol:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived