So i hate it when

People that swerve into my lane, then get pissed off at me for honking the horn. Kids that think street racing is cool...just because I have an exhaust system, doesn't mean I'm going to race you, fucking douchebags. People that have T.V.'s in the head rests of the third row seats... Unless you're smuggling kids in you're cargo area, that shit really isn't that cool.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

People that clearly DO NOT have the time or space to pull out but do anyways, and then do 10 under the speed limit in the left lane.

People who do not use cruise control.

^said people who fluctuate speed and then when you go to pass them decide to try to get ahead of you for no good reason because they have to turn a mile down the road.

Poorly adjusted headlights that appear to be brights til you flash them and then realize their brights are almost pointing up into the trees.

Poorly installed shitty eBay HID kits.

People going 40mph in a 65, why? Gas pedal is on the right. People who cut me off, people who won't let me onto the highway, almost hit a guard rail the other day cause some asshole didnt get over..

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Last night some assfuck was tailgaiting me with his high beams on and I was going a little above the speed limit. My radar detector goes off and I see a cop hiding on the side of the road and pass him and then the tard behind me speeds and passes me and I was like wtf. Then I look back and see the blues coming up behind me and pull over the dipshit. Was a very satisfying feeling.

Exactly haha

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

I hate when people have there turn signal on for 10 miles then all of a sudden they decide to switch lanes while cutting me off, asshole!!

It's worse in the winter time we have a lot of snow birds in phx

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

when people in the back seat criticize your driving the whole time when youre doing absolutely nothing wrong...get out and walk if you dont like my driving <_<

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

People that clearly DO NOT have the time or space to pull out but do anyways, and then do 10 under the speed limit in the left lane.

People who do not use cruise control.

^said people who fluctuate speed and then when you go to pass them decide to try to get ahead of you for no good reason because they have to turn a mile down the road.

Poorly adjusted headlights that appear to be brights til you flash them and then realize their brights are almost pointing up into the trees.

Poorly installed shitty eBay HID kits.

but mine doesnt work :(

People going 40mph in a 65, why? Gas pedal is on the right. People who cut me off, people who won't let me onto the highway, almost hit a guard rail the other day cause some asshole didnt get over..

every part of this.

Archived