Jump to content

Post your SMD addiction pics


Recommended Posts

Posted

when i still used firefox on my old computer 2 months ago my number was around 24k lol.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Posted

Mine dont give me the number :shrug:

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

Hate to say it but mine is 35k.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Posted

only about 1800 :pardon: kinda funny for the small post count tho. Oh wellz I'm here to learn :drinks::popcorn:

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 DC Level4 12"

Soundstream TA1.3000d

4 RF Punch 6.5" Components

2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways

RF Prime 400.4D

XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build

Posted

only about 1800 :pardon: kinda funny for the small post count tho. Oh wellz I'm here to learn :drinks::popcorn:

Cheers to that, its best to know about something like the back of your hand before you talk about it so you don't get bashed lol

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I'm a mod..

I don't want to know that number

on my work laptop alone its almost 40k

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I use Firefox on my mac...lol.

And I visit this site almost entirely from my phone...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

I use Firefox on my mac...lol.

And I visit this site almost entirely from my phone...

I used too, then I discovered Google Chrome. Runs MUCH better on my Mac than FF.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2552 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...